- Before deciding on a particular study abroad destination like UAE, gaining clarity on your choice is necessary. With over 50,000 international students, UAE has steadily gained a momentum of becoming an education hub. One of the key factors behind this is the presence of top international university campuses in the region like London Business School, Manchester Business School and Canadian University, among others. Here are some of the reasons to study in UAE.
Why study in Malaysia?
• Number of reputed universities.
• Job prospects.
• Among the fastest growing economies
• Political stability
• Multi-cultural environment
• Entertainment capital of the world
How to get an employment visa in UAE
- 1. To begin with the employment visa process, you must first get job offer letter from a company in UAE. When the company sends you a confirmation letter, employers on your behalf commence the employment visa application process.
- 2. : The next step is to wait for employers to complete and submit the necessary applications for you to be eligible for an employment visa in the Gulf region. Note that the employment visa fee is paid by employers and not you..
- 3. After this you have to submit medical examination reports, photocopies of passport, two passport size photographs, written job offer and visa application to Department of Health and Medical Services. You are then eligible to receive your UAE health card.
- 4. Once you receive your UAE health card, the next step is to submit all the documents to UAE Ministry of Labor office, enabling you to obtain a labor card which is must if you wish to work full-time in UAE.
- 5. The last step before you are eligible to work after study in UAE is to apply for a residence visa. Residence visa is necessary if you plan to work in the country for a longer duration. Post these steps you shall have access to employment visa, health card, labor card and residency visa. Also make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months prior to entering the country..
For more information and feedback, feel free to contact us.