- Studying in Bangkok, Thailand allows you to take part in an engaging academic program and enjoy life in one of the world’s most thrilling cities! Bangkok is a city of contrasts – a place where every day and every corner offers you something to explore. From the latest trends of fashion, food and gadgets to peaceful parks and everything ancient, sacred and spiritual. Study for one or two semesters at our internationally accredited partner universities or even complete a full degree at Rangsit University or Siam University! You can apply easily online and your study placement will be quickly confirmed.
Why study in Thailand?
• Every day and around every corner there’s always something new to see and find.
• One of the most iconic cities in Asia with a highly unique atmosphere.
• Some of the best universities in South East Asia.
• An ideal place to call home if you are planning on traveling around South East Asia.
• Excellent opportunities for networking with global companies.
Higher Education in Thailand
Best universities in Asia and a large expatriate population that provides excellent opportunities for networking. A city of contrasts, a place where every day and every corner offers you something to explore. From the latest trends of fashion, food and gadgets to peaceful parks and everything ancient, sacred and spiritual, Bangkok is also one of the best places to call home if you are planning on travelling around South East Asia.
If you have not lived in Asia before, Thailand is an easy and welcoming place to start. There is a good reason why the slogan for Thailand is “The Land Of Smiles”. The local people are well known for their genuine hospitality and their ear-to-ear smiles. As the Thai people are used to tourists, they tend to be very open and always willing to help. If you study in Thailand for an extended period of time, the smiles and laughter will definitely rub off on you! However, just to give you a heads up; wherever you travel, and especially if you are a student in Thailand for a lengthy extension, you have to remember to show respect towards the locals. One way to do so is to greet Thais using a “wai”. To do this, bend your head a little bit, push your palms against one another and touch your nose with your fingertips. By making this polite gesture, you will show and receive respect.
For more information and feedback, feel free to contact us.