Malaysia is a country of diversity. It is home to numerous ethnic groups, races and religions. Its geographical location is almost as diverse as its culture. Malaysia, known as the gateway to Asia, has just about the right balance of city life and nature. From Kuala Lumpur's Petronas Twin Towers to rainforests, Malaysia has a bit of everything.
Why study in Malaysia?
Malaysian colleges and universities offer a wide variety of courses. Undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are offered in various fields, including pharmacy, medicine, engineering, law, business, economics, commerce, information technology and education..
In contrast to the size of its population, Austria is home to a number of universities that have produced some of the best in a lot of fields from music to art and everything in between. Students who aim to study in Austria can choose from a plethora of universities.
These universities form a part of the framework that are known as institutions that impart quality tertiary education.
In addition, the following are some of the aspects that score highly when it comes to furthering one's education in Austria.
Benefits of studying in Malaysia
- 1. Multicultural environment where students get to know various people from different religion and culture.
- 2. A politically stable country.
- 3. International standard of education, with post-study work opportunities. Since Malaysia looks for skilled workers, the industries are in need for good graduates always.
- 4. A range of programmes are on offer for students, along with twinning programmes and programmes that are on offer by branch campuses.
- 5. Straightforward immigration procedures that make it easier for students to transit to the country.
- 6. Safe country for international students. As per the Global Peace Index, Malaysia ranks 29th on the list of most peaceful country in the world, out of a list of 163 countries.
- 7. Fantastic travel destination for travelholics!
- 8. Malaysia is a food haven for those who can’t live without experiencing some incredible cuisines in the world.
For more information and feedback, feel free to contact us.