China Medical Student Visa
Being the largest country by area, China is also the most populous country in the world and its history dates back over 6,000 years. From the ancient, ‘The Great Wall of China’ to the bustling cities and as the largest manufacturer of electronics in the world at the most affordable prices, China is considered as a master in diverse fields. China is also a leader in worldwide tech industries which include computer technology, space tour, and information technology. Chinese urban transportation plays a critical role in the development of China. With enhancements in the road construction, more commodious transportation structure has assisted in the country’s logistics for a flourishing economy apart from the upgraded domestic conveyance for the convenience of the inhabitants. Public buses, taxies, bicycles are the most common ways to commute. Moreover, Railways and Airways already have a gigantic network which connects every Chinese city with each other and with the world. According to UNWTO, tourism alone generated over $40 billion revenue in 2011. Consequently, China has become the third most visited country in the world that manifests its popularity in the world and makes tourism a burgeoning industry in China.
Why Study MBBS in China?
Chinese history has been blessed with medicines and phenomenal healthcare treatments. Herbal medicines, food remedies, acupuncture, acupressure and traditional Chinese medical massage have now developed into a hybrid treatment after blending with modern-day medicine imported from the western world. China has turned out to be the main appeal for global students who're interested in pursuing an education in distinctive disciplines in China. Medical Science is also a specialized line of schooling that is in the excessive call for global aspirants as China proffers high teaching standards, thorough learning and eminent career opportunities after MBBS. Many Indian students seek admission for pursuing MBBS in China. The MBBS application process in China is convenient. However, right guidance at every step during admission is essential. Our skilled counselors deliver free guidance and other assistance required to study MBBS in China. Varying temperatures in the country account to the vast expanses of land in the country. The varied temperature and weather conditions make it easy for anyone to adjust easily. Undeniable and non-comparable infrastructure makes China a metaphor in itself. From transportation to buildings and educational establishments, there is convenience and gadgets reach those markets before any other country.
Affordable MBBS in China
In the year 2017, over than 3 Lakh students from almost 180 countries studied in China, both, degree as well as non-degree programs. China sees a high demand for education due to affordable living and tuition fees make.
Why one should consider the studying in China
- • Affordable fees structure and living. Fees start from almost Rs. 2.5 Lakh for most universities.
- • About 48 universities in China are on the list of Medical Council of India.
- • A global degree with worldwide acceptance.
- • MCI and WHO accredited courses. They are recognized by MOE (China Ministry of Education).
- • Mandarin taught from the first year of the degree, preparing the students and future doctors the language to be able to interact with patients during their internships and clinical rotations.
- • The MBBS in China courses taught are in English.
- • Well-equipped hospitals associated with universities where there is practical approach right from the beginning.
- • Brilliant Hostels available with the excellent secure infrastructure with Separate hostels for International Students.
- • International exposure is provided as there are many nationalities mingling with each other than just Chinese or Indians.
- • A few universities also provide scholarships for early applications.
For more information and feedback, feel free to contact us.