We ensure that the students who wish to have foreign education get the maximum benefit from our expertise and exposure. As the Management of Nexus Consultants has got international qualifications and experience, they can share the same with all the aspiring students willing to study abroad. Russia is a land of art and culture; it’s a colorful and majestic place in the world. St. Petersburg is one of the most desirable destinations to visit for most of the people. Every year thousands of the students visit to Russia for study purposes and find the country very welcoming and enthusiastic. Best reasons to study in Russia are that most of the Russian Universities are listed in the top medical universities in the world in the field of Medicine, Engineering and Management. Most of the courses are taught in English Medium which is why they are popular in abroad.
Medicine is one of the most respected and desirable course in all over the world, most of the students are not able to get the seats due to fewer resources in their own country. It is very important and honorable to get seat for MBBS in India as the seats are limited and applicants are in very high number. In the recent study it was shown that for every one seat in AIPMT examination which held in India there are 182 students appearing. Hence this is the scariest ratio as 182 students compete to get one seat.
Students which do not belong to India and want to pursue MBBS are also looking for admission but sometimes they are looking for better infrastructure and work opportunity which is not available in their country. Students from countries like, Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kenya and other Asian Country come to Russia for Better MBBS Education in Low cost.
There are endless opportunities in Russia for engineering courses as well. There are some of the highly renowned engineering universities in Russia which are acclaimed worldwide. Fields like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Science are some of the popular courses in Russia. Russian Universities graduates have been awarded with Noble prizes as well. It's one of the opportunities to get admission in these Russian Universities.
The best part about studying in Russia is that they believe in learning more than anywhere else in the country. There is no difficult entrance examination which is conducted in Russia and focus on practical learning is more. The people of Russia are welcoming and there is no ragging case ever came across in this university.
There might be several opportunities available all over the world but the best opportunity is learning from the pioneer of the particular area. Best in the world laboratory and infrastructure makes it the favorite of the alumni as well. The pass outs refer Russian Universities whole heartedly. The main reason for this is exceptionally focused teaching and unique transformation from being the student to being the graduate.
Universities are recognized globally and hence the student can work all over the world after completing the course.
There is a list of Colleges and Universities mentioned in the Website of Medical Council of India where students should go and pursue their MBBS course and the degree will be valid and student will be allowed to sit in the MCI screening test conducted by NBE (National Board of Education). Features of Examination:
There are 5 faculties which include:
The International Medical Education Directory (IMED) is a free web-based resource for accurate and up-to-date information about international medical schools that are recognized by the appropriate government agency in the countries where they are located. FAIMER is not an accrediting agency.
World Health Organization (WHO) is a global organization under which all the medical colleges are listed and work under the guidance and protocols of WHO. Hence it is a must for every medical institute, university and colleges in India and abroad to be listed with WHO.
- • Only 50% marks are to be obtained i.e. 150 marks to be obtained from 300
- • No competition, everyone who will secure 50% will get registration number from MCI
- • No negative markings, means better scoring
- • Exam conducted twice in a year while degree is given once in a year.
Why Study In Russia?
- • Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- • Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- • Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- • Excellent quality education.
- • Courses recognized by major medical councils of the world.
- • Easily affordable fee.
- • Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- • Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- • English as the medium of instruction.
- • Students are studying in group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- • Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia.
- • All Universities of Russia are Government University.
- • Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- • Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognized worldwide.
- • The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt..
- • Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully..
- • Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
Medical Universities in Russia
There are more than 57 medical universities in Russia, all of them are Russian Government Universities, however not all universities of Russia are not international students friendly, hence International students especially for Indian students. That’s why they should really find out these features which make the students comfortable in the environment of the Universities abroad.
Some of the Universities is Russia which already has International students studying there and provided courses in English medium of instructions.
Many students as about St. Petersburg State Medical University, but since 2012 they have halted English medium courses hence students who want to pursue MBBS from St Petersburg Medical University has to select some other University for pursuing MBBS course in Russia.
English Medium | 5.8 Years program | Lowest Package • MCI /WHO Recognized | Degree valid all over world
- • Moscow State Medical University (M1)
- • Russian State Medical University (M2)
- • Kursk State Medical University
- • Volgograd State Medical University
- • Stavropol State Medical University
- • Kazan State Medical University
- • Tver State Medical Academy
- • Nizhny Novograd State Medical University
- ELIGIBILITY: 12th Science / A Level PCB (Physics-Chemistry-Biology)
- DURATION : 5.8 Years
- INTAKE : Sep 1st week
- HOLIDAYS: July & August
Required documents for registration
- • One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- • A valid passport (if you have)
- • 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
- • Registration amount of $500 (Rs. 30,000) as draft or bank deposit
We give useful tips on how to find jobs abroad where they are permitted to do so. We assist in preparing professional CVs and also provide references and contacts of job agencies which may help our students to find a job. There are opportunities to earn while you study, during vacations and even post study.
For more information and feedback, feel free to contact us.