Study MBBS in Philippines
MBBS in Philippines is getting popular among Indian students who do not wish to study an additional language such as required in MCI recognized medical colleges or universities in China or European countries like Russia. This is due to the fact that, Philippines is an English speaking country. More than 95% of the people speak English language. MBBS in Philippines review also became popular because the medical seats in China get generally filled up by June end. The various universities in Philippines are now recognized by MCI. Hence, the Indian students have started going to University of Perpetual Help, Bicol Medical College, Angeles Medical University etc. is among one of the top medical universities in Philippines. MBBS Philippines India is also a good option. Philippines medical college fees would range anywhere between 11-18 lakh. The cheapest medical school in the Philippines would cost even lesser. Thus, even though the cost of medical school in the Philippines is less, the quality of education they offer is also very less compared to other MCI recognized medical colleges abroad.
The disadvantages of studying MBBS in Philippines are present. However, Studying MD / MBBS in Philippines have advantages such as good weather and low cost medical colleges for Indian students. Hence, it became a great option for students who want to pursue their MBBS abroad. However, there is a catch which generally all the consultants avoid telling you. But we at MOKSH do not wish to hide these facts. The admission will not be directly in MD program. The quality of medical education in the Philippines is different for different medical universities Philippines. Philippines medical education process is not as easy as it seems. Moreover, MBBS in Philippines fees are not much. MBBS in Philippines for Nepali students is also an option. MBBS in Ukraine fees would be more but the quality would be much higher too.
Advantages of Studying Medical (MBBS) in Philippines
- • Philippines is the world's third largest English-speaking country with a highest English literacy rate in Asia. The mode of instruction in all levels of education is English which is the widely-used language for business, education, communication and trade.
- • It has a tropical climate with a disease pattern similar to India
- • Climate and disease pattern is similar to that in India, giving the students a firsthand practical experience before they start practicing.
- • Degree Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): The accreditation with MCI defines the MBBS holder from India and an MD holder from Philippines at the same level.
- • Global recognition and acceptance of the degree. Quality medical education as recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), IMED of ECFMG- USA, MCI, FAIMER, USMLE and similar other bodies. Top Universities renowned worldwide
- • Integrated problem-based learning approach giving future medical practitioners a better exposure even before they have started practice
- • Modern teaching methods with first-rate facilities and equipped with the well-established infrastructure
- • Option to start working on preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) to study Post Graduate Degrees
- • Excellent boarding and lodging provided by the university. Separate Hostel for both boys and girls. Availability of Indian food for students.
- • Global exposure by working alongside various nationalities as well.
- • 5.5 years for complete degree
- • Asian country with close proximity to India
- • Easy accessibility with several daily flights
- • Extensive Syllabus and curriculum similar as in India
- • Affordable cost of education
- • Excellent hands on practice
- • Ideal student-patient ratio
For more information and feedback, feel free to contact us.